Annex Your Property
People who own property inside or on the fringe of Toccoa City limits could request to have the property annexed into the City and take advantage of the City’s police and fire protection as well as garbage hauling services, a service not provided by Stephens County.
Download the Annexation Application
Annexation provides additional benefits of service to City residents at very low or no cost.
Take a look at some of the benefits offered when you annex your property into the City of Toccoa:
- Lower Monthly Natural Gas Rates
- Lower Water base rates
- Increased Fire Protection (Class 7 in county to Class 3 in Toccoa)
- Lower Fire Insurance Rates (in most cases)
- More Police Protection
- Animal Control
- Zoning Protection
- Building Code Enforcement (to prevent substandard construction)
- Street Lights (in areas where 60% of the residents annex)
- Voting in City Elections
Contact the Planning Department
The Community Planning and Development Department is located on the third floor of City Hall.
Toccoa Municipal Building
92 N. Alexander Street
Toccoa, GA 30577