|CITY CLERK FREDDA WHEELER
Provide efficient, friendly public service and maintain the integrity of the public records of the City of Toccoa.
The City Clerk's Office provides a customer-oriented support service to the citizens, City Departments, agencies and those doing business in the City of Toccoa; record, maintain, and preserve records of all City business; to provide accurate information in a timely manner to both staff and the public; to provide for the fair issuance and enforcement of business licensing; and to conduct impartial City elections.
The City Clerk's Office provides a variety of information, services, and support to City staff, elected officials and the public at large. In addition to keeping the records for the City, the clerk's office is also responsible for the following:
- Preparation and distribution of City Commission agendas
- Record and transcribe minutes of commission meetings
- Records management
- Municipal code updates
- Conduct and oversee City elections
- Publication of legal ads
- Business licensing
- Support City Manager, Mayor and City Commission
- Provide information to the public in an efficient and timely manner
- Supervise the Clerk of Municipal Court
- Administer the sale of lots in the City Municipal Cemetery
- Collect and Maintain Records of Hotel/Motel Tax Revenue
The City of Toccoa is registered through the e-verify program. Our User ID is 101528 and our date of authorization is 02/20/2008.
The City Clerk helps support the City of Toccoa City Commission meetings. Further details are provided in our city Calendar section above.
The City Clerk's Office is located at Toccoa City Hall, 92 N. Alexander Street in downtown Toccoa. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you need more information on any of these services, please feel free to stop by during office hours, call us at 706.282.3225, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toccoa City Clerk's Office: